Monday, February 20, 2012
She's within me
I was quite happy to see an asian grocery today. It reminded me so much of home. In long drives such as this, i just cant help but think about her. Wondering how she is. Wishing i could just see her mesmerizing eyes. Wishing i could just hold her. While we were browsing around the stores, i even made more stops at the womens section. Scouting at bags, wallets, dresses, shoes and accesories that fancy every part of her being. It just became such a routine for me everytime we go to a mall and it carried on with me up to her. Comparing this to that and imagining how this would fit into her sense of style. And the most reliable question of all for her fashion queries, "is it worth it?" The tops, dresses, skirts, rumpers, sunglasses and accessories all glues my head. I said to myself that i cant wait to go shopping for her. For the mean time i did get her a sunglasses that she had been eyeing for a quite a while now and a ring from one of her favorite stores, forever21. I cant wait to show it to her. I managed to enjoy myself with all just that. She never fails to inspire me. Even if shes not here. She's within me. I cant wait to have her back in my arms again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment